View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:26 AM

Default It's called .......

Sedition where I come from.

Novel idea but----

I applaud the sentiment and effort.

Unfortunately we have a government that is so fundamentally crooked, corrupt and dishonest that no matter what they will retaliate. *( Free speech ??? What free speech ).

I have seen various Towns in many places pass legislation only to be viciously attacked by the ACLU and numerous private spoilers, PRLDEF, and many more, hauled into court and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for years only to lose. Spend not only for attorneys fees but also have to reimburse the opponents court costs.

The even more sad part around here is that Judges are equally flaming liberal progressives and also corrupt. Further ICE has been sued for apprehending illegal aliens and LOST. *( Actually the insurance company folded and paid off to avoid protracted litigation. Even law students in Yale joined in the fracas and defended the illegals pro bono ) !!!

It's indeed frustrating and many opponents have just given up.

For myself I work on my representatives constantly, local assemblymen, State Senators and Congress *( House & Senate ) Sheriffs, DOD, DHS. I can't even count the letters written over the past 15 years. They want to hear from the constituents. I do get replies and results, some time's quite impressive too.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-23-2014 at 04:31 AM.