View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:57 AM
SOS Associate

Default New Government Forming To Take Over US

Pa-ra-noia can des-troy ya......

I recently fielded one of those emails from what I term as "the counter-culture of our movement", and this one originated from a common source associated with them. Jeff Schwilk. A warning again, although many of his communiques resemble that, but this one was at least innovative by his standards.
Seems there's to be a new sheriff in town. Also a new president, senators, congress, etc. We who don't join, may find ourselves out of a country. Normally I'd just chalk this up to Jeff's lonliness, but an article came in in a local paper about the new group he mentioned, and it at least deserves a little recognition, even if only for the sake of disclosureHere's the exchange, and following that, a link to the article:

To: Davi Rodrigues
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Save This Brave Rooster!

Quote:
Run along little Davi, go play with your abused little cock. You still can't join any of our groups, including the Republic - permanent lifetime ban by all real Patriot groups in CA.
The leadership of the Republic has been briefed all about you and your subversive antics and you are permanently blacklisted. In fact you are on our CA Republic terror watch list, so we're watching your every move and you will be held accountable for all your crimes. Your buddies in the de-facto will no longer be able to protect you when you violate the LAW! Tread carefully, Davi, tread very carefully.

Your little www.SaveOurDavi.info group has been a complete failure, just like your life.

Don't go away mad, just go away. No one wants to play with you and no one cares what you think about Mexican cocks or any other "causes" you are currently involved in.

Why don't you join PETA? They might just take you.

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
www.SoCalPatriots.com

Quote:
To: Jeff Schwilk
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:16 AM

Jeff,

All these patriot warnings, and the newest incarnation you refer to as republic terror watch list, are just going to make you look like a little boy crying wolf! after they see that most of what you say is false, misleading, and dishonest.

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:47 AM

Try me, punk. We're dead serious. Your days of internet terrorism and harassment are over.

Tell your buddies too. Its a whole new ball game in Cali. You might want to consider moving or finding something better to do with your time than harass Patriots.

Quote:
To: Jeff Schwilk
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:59 AM

Uh...Tell my buddies what, Jeff?
So there's a new group...bravo to you or them, or whomever. I'm glad people are still active. But why should we fear them Jeff? Do they mean fellow patriots harm? Do you mean fellow patriots harm? If so, how can they harm us, and why would they? Hell Jeff; I don't even know what this new group is, what they do, or why they do it.
So tell some specifics as to why I should do as you suggest. Do they know you are using their name to threaten people by the way?
Quote:
To: Davi Rodrigues

LOL, if you only knew what you were dealing with....... You'll find out soon enough. This is not another "group", this is the LAW, and it will come down on you hard if you continue your crimes. This is your worst nightmare come to pass. Everything you worked so hard to destroy last year has come to fruition. We're in charge now. Just sit back and watch what happens over the next few months. I guarantee it will blow you away.....

You might want to start doing some research.
Quote:
Something's Not Right With Our Government

http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento...nt?oid=1927430

Sacramento members of the Republic are helping form a ‘shadow’ U.S. government. Are these people crazy, or just true-believer conservative activists?
Ignore him at your own peril?