View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:34 AM

Wink Remember

USA Today:

I tried to log on the website today and got the message: YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED.

I recall that 2-3-4 years ago I posted on that website for some time. I like to kid around and clown up. Jazzing the ladies. Some got outrageously jealous.

During one period I was clowning and kidding and the "old witch moderator" got her nose out of joint because I was ribbing one poster who was also apparently a moderator. So she banned me. I think the banning was three fold:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection but I do NOT monitor websites nor member postings. That is just not my bag.

* I kiddingly suggested to the poster, who was another moderator, that I was superman with the strength of 10 men, blagging of course and he should watch his step. I live in New York. He lives in Oregon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* The moderators posted enough to permit the assumption that their attitudes strongly suggested they were like the Montana Freemen, anti government. Pro rebels sympathetic to the likes of Randy Weaver and several others. Calling the FBI jack booted thugs. Further they promoted the theory that GW Bush was involved in the conspiracy to destroy the WTC and crash into the Pentagon.

Back during that period there was another fruit cake that was allied with Chris Simcox, but split off. He was a real piece of work and eccentric. He and his wife joined a competitor of this subject website and they went into it hammering eachother.

I have been banned from numerous websites over the years. Almost invariably the owners and moderators act like omnipotent dictators who become very unreasonable suppressing free speech.

Invariably I have gone back and re-registered under a different name and password and often from a different computer and invariably I have been approved to post. However, I NEVER, EVER post under an assumed name. I just wanted to make a point.

If YOU can get me reinstated I will post again.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-27-2011 at 07:39 AM.