View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else.

Don, you're a beautiful person on the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post

Actually, Mexicans organize my schedule five days a week. Where I go, who I represent, and who I see is entirely orchestrated by an entirely Latino staff, mostly Mexican-Americans. These folks are faultlessly polite, deal with crazy calls from panicky immigrant families, and endure the occasional temper flare ups from of a bunch of mouthy Jewish and Mormon lawyers. Basically, if these folks didn't show up each day and deal with all the grunt work orchestration/support, my job would not exist.

... Many people legally here from Mexico provide lots of valuable labor and sure don't have a hard time keeping things organized.
That's true, but mostly they organize to create labor and services for other immigrants and most of those other immigrants either are themselves illegal immigrants or contribute somewhere to illegal immigration. The single most important contribution to the presence of illegal immigrants everywhere is legal immigrants. Especially from South and Central America here in the US.

So, what is your job and why do you need legal immigrants from Mexico for its very existence?