View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:27 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Great story from Cal. State Northridge student newspaper tells how Mexicans educated at California college at expense of American tax payers are traveling to Arizona to stand with their Mexican brothers in that state against efforts of Arizona to stop their Mexican/Hispanic Supremacist "ethinic studies" which teach the moral supremacy of "historically oppressed " Hispanics over morally inferior dirty rotten racist white people who oppressed them.

Well, the battle lines are drawing. Go to this link, read this story ans see what your American tax dollars are financing. The leading player quoted is Rudy Acuna...a well known Mexican supremacist.

Even since college in the 1960's, I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else. That's one of the reasons they invented "Chicano Studies," a discipline to give otherwise dysfunctional worthless people the chance to be college graduates. This is simply the latest example of this phenomenon.

http://sundial.csun.edu/2012/02/csun...dies-programs/
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else.

Don, you're a beautiful person on the inside.

Actually, Mexicans organize my schedule five days a week. Where I go, who I represent, and who I see is entirely orchestrated by an entirely Latino staff, mostly Mexican-Americans. These folks are faultlessly polite, deal with crazy calls from panicky immigrant families, and endure the occasional temper flare ups from of a bunch of mouthy Jewish and Mormon lawyers. Basically, if these folks didn't show up each day and deal with all the grunt work orchestration/support, my job would not exist.

Your above assertion is really overbroad. Take the bigotry down a couple notches. Many people legally here from Mexico provide lots of valuable labor and sure don't have a hard time keeping things organized.
In his defense, I think the mexicans he was referring to were the anchor baby, illegal alien, illegal supporter, taking-back-our-land type of mexican. It's one of those insider adjectives when you're within the group.

Quote:
Basically, if these folks didn't show up each day and deal with all the grunt work orchestration/support, my job would not exist.
Oh please now...Next you'll be saying they're doing the work Americans won't do. Americans may hate lawyers, but like any other thankless, self-centered, egotistic employer, they'll be happy to spit in your coffee and talk shit behind your back for a paycheck