View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Take a look at all the public meetings, hearings, and actions that I have been involved in, and that have videos posted on this forum. You see me outnumbered and alone most of the time. Not just me, and not just immigration related either, butmany conservative causes, and conservative activists. When the election is over, the conservative republicans go back to their personal lives, but the democrat army goes into community centers, government buildings, and legislative houses.
Let's at least own one thing. We feel our work should be limited to the ballot box and expressed outrage. A little in the lawsuit arena, but not nearly as much as the left, the democrats. Along that line, is it any surprise that the RINO's would fill in at the top and hijack the party? It was easy for them. They're smart and monied. We're lazy and somewhat selfish.
You are correct about those who have and do fight for what we do here are very absent in support. It is not really all Dems but those who are riding on the backs of the more moderate Dems.
Believe me, I see you out there alone so many times and wonder where your support is. Do you have any support of any Party? Does not look like you do.
I worked as hard as I could, until I realized that it was time to think of me.
These days, most of what I see and hear are those who want to trash any one they disagree with.

I wish you success in your service to our country, even when I don't completly agree.