View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I have been a conservative Republican all of my life but I began to give up on George Bush about enforcing the immigration and customs laws., And now, after this election, I have symbolically thrown in the towel for the current Republican Party. About the only people I still have a small amount of regard for are Peter King, Steve King, Jeff Sessions and Louie Gohmert.

The others are rolling over in droves. Same goes for the conservative radio talk show hosts.

Mitt Romney spelled out how Obama won. Free stuff. Food stamps, free cell phones. College loans. Obama-care.

The free loaders and parasites are apparently clamoring for goodies paid for by the more affluent.

The appaling numbers of idiots that vote are destined to learn about the poisoned pill in their freebies.
There's another, equally suspect, and often evaded problem. Conservatives do not get involved in the daily operation of their government nearly as much as the democrats do. They also do not get as involved in the actual work of prosecuting the conservative agenda as do (did) the democrats.
Take a look at all the public meetings, hearings, and actions that I have been involved in, and that have videos posted on this forum. You see me outnumbered and alone most of the time. Not just me, and not just immigration related either, butmany conservative causes, and conservative activists. When the election is over, the conservative republicans go back to their personal lives, but the democrat army goes into community centers, government buildings, and legislative houses.
Let's at least own one thing. We feel our work should be limited to the ballot box and expressed outrage. A little in the lawsuit arena, but not nearly as much as the left, the democrats. Along that line, is it any surprise that the RINO's would fill in at the top and hijack the party? It was easy for them. They're smart and monied. We're lazy and somewhat selfish.