View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:33 AM
SOS Associate

Jeff Schwilk updates his "patriot warnings" page to include another TEA Party group, and increase his disdain for me.

Quote:
Tri-City Tea Party (Sept. 2011). Tri-City refers to Oceanside, Carlsbad, and Vista, CA. This supposed "tea party" group appears to be a GOP front group run by Gary Cass, Steve Guffanti, and Maureen Guffanti. They work with the proven fraud and crook Howard Kaloogian. They are all well aware of Kaloogian's theft of the $100,000 Caltrans settlement money that was legally designated for The San Diego Minutemen. Steer clear of this fake tea party group run by people with no integrity and ethics.
Don't really know anything about this group, or the people he mentions, but I am considering professional jealousy on Schwilk's part because the Tri Cities Tea Party set up shop in Vista, the same town as Schwilk. He could be right about them, but who can believe him when he makes continually unfounded, and false statements about so many others like this:

Quote:
Davi A. Rodrigues (Aug 2011), Sacramento (aka Ayatollah Gondolla online) - Leader of the tiny, fake Save Our State.info internet group. The original SaveOurState.org group founded by Joe Turner and Chelene Nightingale disbanded in 2009. Rodrigues is an infiltrator and lone-nut activist who stirs up trouble in other anti-illegal immigration groups and spreads malicious lies on the internet. Unstable, delusional, destructive behavior. Supports and defends Jim Gilchrist. Stole the "Save Our State" name in late 2009 for his new internet group. He also STOLE the real SOS database in early 2009 and spams people his emails using that stolen list of email addresses. Conducted an online daily jihad of personal, vindictive attacks on Patriot candidate Chelene Nightingale for CA Governor in 2009-2010.
I will say that the last sentence he wrote is the only one that has some air of truth to it, although I'm not sure it goes far enough.