View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:58 PM

Vagos MC

I'm not sure what the affiliation of this website is. I see what I believe to be a factual error concerning the Vagos concerning origins... I belive it was in Riverside county, this version says San Bernardino County.

It claims a mixed ethnicity, I've only seen white Vagos. This entry is under the heading of "White Prison Gangs"

Quote:
The Vagos Motorcycle Club (Vagos) has hundreds of members in the U.S. and Mexico and poses a serious criminal threat to those areas in which its chapters are located. U.S. law enforcement authorities report that the Vagos have approximately 300 members among 24 chapters located in the states of California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon and three chapters located in Mexico. The Vagos produce, transport and distribute methamphetamine and are also involved in the distribution of marijuana. The Vagos have also been implicated in other criminal activities including assault, extortion, insurance fraud, money laundering, murder, vehicle theft, witness intimidation and weapons violations. In the U.S., the Vagos are mainly active in the Southwest and Pacific regions.

Vagos MC

Established: 1965 in San Bernardino, California, United States

Years active: 1965-present

Territory: Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico

Ethnicity: Hispanic and White

Membership: 300 full-patch members, many more prospects and hang-arounds

Criminal activities: Arms dealing, Assault, Auto theft, Drug trafficking, extortion, insurance fraud, kidnapping, money laundering, murder, rape, witness intimidation, and weapons violations

Allies: Bandidos, Mongols, Sureņos and the Mexican Mafia

Rivals: Brother Speed, Free Souls, Hells Angels and Norteņos

http://whiteprisongangs.blogspot.com...ycle-club.html

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-24-2010 at 08:50 PM.