View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Just because the media played its' hand and it hasn't worked as before, doesn't mean the OBL is writing it off. there are some sinister minds in that camp.
True, there's loads of smearing to be done as well as other dirty tricks and shifty maneuvers.

The fact that is amazing to me is that in this case I see the public calling bullshit on the media. They can throw more spin out there, but if an honest person sees the video and hears what the man really said...

Nearly 14% employment in my geographical area, a year of Obama and his Democrat cronies ignoring what concerns insecure Americans. Politicians of all stripes screwing us for decades, not the least for both sides of Washington party hacks setting up the conditions for the economic bubble and burst. Americans out of work, and they get more lying and dithering about illegal immigration as well as the brazenly stupid Gutierrez bill.

And the media is going to spin Keller into a certified cross burner for speaking the truth while politicians can hardly disguise their contempt for their constituents?

It's a different ballgame than a year ago, and maybe Keller threw the first pitch.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.