View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
Okay, here goes another easy question. Please post the evidence you have seen, so that I too can be convinced. It is the liberal mentality to attack a person who asks a question, that doesn't blend in with their beliefs. I have yet to call you a name, and I can look back through this thread and count many times you have called me names.
Conspiracy theorists will not accept any evidence that contradicts their preconceptions. That is why I won't live or die on this hill. If you chose to, that is your choice, but I won't join you.

Quote:
I asked you why all of his records are sealed (as nobody has seen them, so I would like to know where you got your proof). As all the evidence I have investigated over a two-year period, suggest we have an illegal alien as president, but you say you have proof, please post it.
As I have said, the evidence I have seen is more than enough to convince me. Enough said.

Quote:
I find it ironic that you are supposed to be fighting illegal immigration, but you are willing to overlook your own party.
Find it whatever you like. My fight is illegal immigration, not the delusions of Joseph Farah and World Nut Daily.

Quote:
I'm convinced that Bush and Cheney had to know there was a problem here, but refused to get involved.
And this is what makes you a conspiracy nut in my book. Why would the opposition party NOT trumpet this through conservative talk radio? Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Elder, et al. all think you guys are wacked.

Quote:
All I want to know, is the truth!
No, you want your presuppositions and prejudices fed, and nothing regardless of how devastating it is to them will change them.

Your problem, is that you want everyone to agree with you, and they don't you dismiss them as stupid, or "sheeple", or whatever pejorative of the daily you conspiracy theorists have at your disposal.

My time with this topic is done.