View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
SOS Associate

Well, I can see you're a passionate guy,

I'm not sure what political correctness means anymore, because that term gets used to describe a wider range of circumstances all the time, but whatever community you voice your opinions in are going to retain some element of control over the manner in which people express themselves. I'm not convinced Gheen is public enemy #1 given the likes of people that rape rob and kill our citizens or try to diminish or neuter our border defenses which in turn allows more foreign criminals and agents in that do the same or accomplish other nefarious tasks. But maybe you know something I do not, and we're always willing to listen, as long as it doesn't violate the rules here. Just a word of advice if you have a mind to take it:
I've always been a proponent of using terms and language that provide the best protections of my first amendment rights, and one is to always make it known that my statements are my opinions, unless they are proven or referenced facts. Something like this:
"I think William Gheen is a complete fraud and should be exposed as such before he causes more damage." Those two words preceeding your earlier statement could go a long ways in protecting your right to express your thoughts in just about any venue.
So, with that said, I'll welcome you to SOS, but do keep in mind our main purpose and agenda which are posted in the official section, and that Gheen still has many supporters within our midst who are also entitled to their opinions of him and ALIPAC for that matter, so we don't want to have our mission get totally sidetracked by arguments over intergroup rivalries. It wouldn't do to have our whole movement engulfed in disputes with each other while foreigners run amok within our perimeters.