View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:47 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Making "war" against whites is not murder?
Well, no, it wouldn't be that if it was a declaration of war, but then there'd have to also be somer formal documents drawn up and such...but these guys aren't credible as mention, so I guess it would boil down to the circumstances of the killings...which haven't occurred yet.

Quote:
You may not think they're credible, but in the late 1960's there was a cult of black nationalists in San Francisco that murdered numerous white people. They were called the Zebra killings. The issue of whether or not the majority of Black America is represented by the Black Panther party is probably true, but irrelevant if you're the white person being killed. They may be delusional misfits, but who do you think make up the prison population? Normal, healthy well adjusted people?
Lotta far reaching connections you got there Don. was there some evidence that the Zebra killings were connected to BP? And yes, it is irrelevent to the people getting killed what race or affiliation did the deed. I doubt they care if it perpetrator was black or white.
I'd hazard a guess that there are more delusional misfits in our midst than in our prisons. There are some normal healthy, well adjusted people in prison that still lost their cases and were sentences to prison. Quite frankly, I don't know what the bulk of them are going in, but it's a sure bet they ain't comin' out well adjusted