View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:49 PM

I regularly remind my legislators of my convictions:

I know a lot of people who are out of work, I also see what 30 plus years of illegal migration have done to American Employment and the trades as well as just about everything else.

a) we need to mandate E-Verify for everything from employment to social services.

b) We need to punish employers who hire illegal aliens.

c) We need to deport everyone who has illegally come to this country of his own free will as an adult. And never let them come back.

d) End chain migration.

e) A moratorium on all immigration for a number of years, at least until we get a handle on illegal migration.

f) Only accept the amount of citizenship applications which can be handled and fully investigated in a timely manner - no more granting citizenship like prisoners being kicked from jail on technicalities or overcrowding.

e) End politically correct racism in education, and end racial practices such as race based preferences for admission and scholarship, and an end to all racial clubs from Mecha to the Asian club. Bring admission requirements back to what they were in the sixties, and get rid of racial preoccupation with racial numbers.

f) An end to the various racial Chambers of Commerce, political racial caucuses and racial political organizations.

We are supposed to become a colorblind, melting pot society, not Balkanized peoples separated by by politically correct apartheid.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-02-2009 at 05:03 PM.