View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 04:42 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Thanks for all the well wishes. I am doing good. Though my face looks like it's been hit by a truck. Actually, it might be an improvement, LOL!

Anyway, the perp is Armenian (Glendale PD finally posted their blotter). This is a good thing. Now the question is what can I do to this bastard to make him pay, financially, for what he did?

I have most of his info from the blotter, but I have not been contacted by anyone from Glendale PD. Should I be concerned?
In the case I mentioned, the police nor the DA EVER contacted me. If you really want to follow through, you should see if they file a case against him. Keep checking the court for his name. That's LA county though, and you have to go into the court to check case files...unless you want to sign up on their electronic system and pay money. (not reccommended).
In any case, they are going to have to charge him or spring him for your offense, but they may hold him on the other case you mentioned. If they hold him on that one, the DA can wait to decide about filing in your case.
You can go to the courthouse and request his case files to see if, when, and what for, he was arrested before. you ccan learn alot about the guy from what you read there.