View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:54 PM

Kathy 63, It is good to know that you are an artist. I am one also, I work in the entertainment industry in LA.

I am 43 and way to young to retire. I have a wife and two small children.

Do what you need to do and take care of your self first. Where ever you move I know that you will spread the word. Others need to know what life is like here in California.

I moved to los Angels in 2005 from Chicago. I didn't have a clue about the invasion until I got to California. When we had the May day march of 500K Mexicans marching in the streets of LA in 2006 I woke up.

The economy in my area has been in the toilet since 2008, and I don't see it getting better. I have no doubt that most of us are going to be in a perpetual survival mode for decades, maybe forever. Unfortunatly for me I don't see a better income anywhere else. I mean at least there is some work for an artist in the LA entertainment economy, although the cost of housing dosn't justify the income most of us are earning. 2011 prices with 1999 incomes.

I won't complain though, My friends back in Chicago Illinois are not doing better. Thats why I won't go back.

I am seeing that I have no where else to go, so I am going to stay.

The Mexicans and the liberal elite want whites like you and I in California to leave, but I am stubborn enough and ornery enough to want to stay just to give them the finger.

kathy 63 What ever decision you make I know you will be fine. I have no doubt that where ever you land you will probably open a new Save our State chapter in that place.

If you are retiring, California is the last place to live. Florida, Texas, Arizona, Nevada,Most of the midwest like Oklahoma and Kansas are much better options.

Best of luck, I know that you will be fine!