View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Do you really believe that 'white people' are the only ones the who turn the TV off, do home work and perform better than minorities, who do drugs etc?
Guess what, A drugged out White Idiot ran a motorcycle, or motorbike through my wroght iron fence and took his cycle away, I did not even see it. He hid it and later told me he hid it so they could not impound it. He gave much incorrect info to LEO.
So much for being pure and white. Most out there are using drugs, I do believe.
Whites are not the only ones who turn off the TV and work hard, but Whites are the the only people who are condemned rather than applauded for doing so.

Legitimate, hard earned white success is denounced under the newly minted doctrine of "white privilege," the latest arrow in the quiver of white hating minorities who ceaselessly strive to disenfranchise and relegate whites to second class citizenship.

Several years ago I was in a Subway sandwich shop and at the cash register there were brochures for Latino students only and there was a racial qualification. Major corporations sponsored this outrage. Just let a white person establish a scholarship for white students and the screaming starts, "racism"..."white privilege". Enough of this crap. Enough is enough.

For all of my life, good hearted white people have rejoiced in and applauded minority success. Our reward is to be denounced as "racists" and for "white privilege", blah, blah blah, by yapping minority parasites.

That was then. This is now. "We won't be fooled again."