View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Do you really believe that 'white people' are the only ones the who turn the TV off, do home work and perform better than minorities, who do drugs etc?
Guess what, A drugged out White Idiot ran a motorcycle, or motorbike through my wroght iron fence and took his cycle away, I did not even see it. He hid it and later told me he hid it so they could not impound it. He gave much incorrect info to LEO.
So much for being pure and white. Most out there are using drugs, I do believe.
Rimo you're correct. Plenty of "people of color" as they like to call themselves, work hard as cracking the books. It has been that way for as long as there have been people willing to learn to read, race is not the factor. What is a factor are the social mores that too many follow. For a long time Blacks have criticized other Blacks for trying to get an education and being accused of "acting White." That has changed to some degree. Hispanics more often than not, do not see the value of an education, often because they think and promote working harder, but not working smarter.

But this pandering and catering to "minority" businesses is affirmative action by our own government, and they are not giving an even playing field to all. Some have become more deserving than others. From special rights to special protections. We are all not equal anymore. Right now, everyone who is trying to start out or not close up shop is having a hard time. But our gov is picking and choosing who should survive and it's not White people. It would be different if this were just one instance of this happening, but it has become the norm, from school to business to housing and in our courts.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 10-18-2011 at 10:47 AM.