View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 05:32 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is to what I refer:

Yes, that is going on in Mexico. And not all Mexicans come here for the money - I spoke with one a week or so ago. She told me that the money isn't here any more, it's why she works the extra hours she didn't before.

I then referred to another conversation I had with another Mexican woman a few years ago (from Puebla), that one told me that the corruption and crime is, in her mind, why so many come here - and when I asked what the cure was, she said it would never improve in Mexico - there's no hope.

And the woman of the more recent conversation (from Nayarit) said that there are those who think they can bring it (the corruption and crime) with them from Mexico, and I believe she fears it.

It's not funny. People can talk about the blood and other stuff they claim to have seen or have been a part of, but if they enjoy seeing other people's pictorial misery involving horrible death they're either lying about having been around it or they are psychopathic pieces of shit.
I think I took things in a more cavalier manner when I was young, and you'll also tend to see that from people who have been exposed to that too much, and use a similar attitude to insulate themselves from it. Soldiers for example. While they are thoroughly involved with weekly bloody battles, many start to see their opponents, and everyone for that matter, as mere tokens. You become less attached and people become more trivial. If you don't, it'll get to you, and you won't be able to fight. You'll end up taking it out on yourself. I think it's human nature when you're forced to deal with situations like that.
Not sayin' it's good, but that we're going to be dealing with that.

Quote:
I then referred to another conversation I had with another Mexican woman a few years ago (from Puebla), that one told me that the corruption and crime is, in her mind, why so many come here - and when I asked what the cure was, she said it would never improve in Mexico - there's no hope.
My problem with this is that if everyone who hates corruption and violence flees mexico, only those who like it or don't care will be left, and thus no change will occur. And if she wasn't willing to fight it there, she's not the type who will help us fight it here when it follows. So what's she bringing to America?...another submissive sheep of a worker, and one more person who would rather switch than fight. Sadly, this is the type of person the corrupt immigration program is looking for to fill the destiny of those in power.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-24-2011 at 05:39 AM.