View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
That's a little off base Rim, don't you think?

First , I will say, I am glad your wife is ok.
No I so not think I am off base but maybe I don't understand just what you mean. Seems to me the conversations are all about Obama. Nothing more. Seems like every one forgot about illegal immigration, which was my concern even before Joe Turner's SOS.
All those miles I drove, all the hours I stood with the American flag, all the insults from the counter protesters. When we were protesting Semi Valley, gas was over $4 a gal. and Simi was a 150 mile round trip for me.
I don't think I am off base.
There will never be an acceptable solution to illegal immigration until Obama is gone. Veto power, abuse of executive order, spinning issues which happen to include immigration issues.

You can protest until you're blue in the face, but until Obama is gone and there are enough legislators and a president installed who will see that immigration law is actually enforced, it doesn't matter how much gas you put in your tank, the price of gas at the time, or how many miles you drive to protests - it's irrelevant until Obama is gone.

Obama wants the votes garnered off of new citizens from Latin America (citizenship obtained by any means necessary, fair or foul) to further agenda which is not entirely accepted by those who were born in and grew up in the United States. He will see to it, in spite of his presidential vow to enforce the laws of the land, that immigration law as intended and is currently on the books is obstructed.

It's that simple, and to think otherwise is to buy into a fool's game.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-01-2014 at 07:54 AM.