View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I'll get back to you on the question of whether Nashino was the superintendent at Morgan Hill at that time. Nishino came to the Fillmore School District in 2012, and this happened at Morgan Hill a year or two before that.

I have spoken to Nashino at length on many subjects over the past two years. We both grew up in the South Bay area within a few years of each other (Los Angeles South Bay). He grew up in Lomita and I grew up in San Pedro. We both remember specific neighborhoods and hangouts and school rivalry.

Last year a Fillmore High School English teacher took the US flag and threw it on the classroom floor, she then told the students that the flag was just a symbol and nothing more. The parents and community were mad as hell.
They went to Nashino demanding the teacher be fired or at the very least reprimanded. But not a thing was done. Nishino said because of the teachers union, his hands were tied. Amazing how the flag problems follow him. (I am assuming he was involved in the Morgan Hill flag shirt situation, but maybe he wasn't. I'll know tomorrow.)
I asked Nishino when he had left Morgan Hill School District, he said in the 2008/2009 school year (the year before the flag shirt incident). I then said, "Well than you weren't there for the flag shirt incident" and he responded, "Oh no, I wasn't, but if I had been that would never have happened." I don't know how true that statement is, (I'm not saying he's lying) But just about everyone in education supports everyone else but the American people. They do so to prove their "progressive" ideals.