View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 09:08 AM

There is going to be a US Flag demonstration at Morgan Hill today and the district has fenced off the High School. The district has a connection of Morgan Hill with the school district I write articles about and have attend and covered for the last two years.

Dr. Nishino has served for 14 years as a school district superintendent. He was the superintendent of Morgan Hill Unified School District in Morgan Hill, California,

The Fillmore School District Superintendent Nishino is who I've been writing articles about for the past two years. I know I write a lot about schools and education, but I do a great deal of research to write the articles, so I find out a great deal of facts that those in education don't want the public to know.

I have to cover the school board tomorrow and Nishino should be there (his health is not good, so he may be sick). I will ask him if he was the one who ordered the students to turn their flag shirts inside out.

There has been an uproar at the school district in the past two months over some of Nishino's cronies that he placed as high end staff and who were complete failures. Parents and teachers came to meetings to complain. So much so that meetings had to be held in the auditorium instead of the district office chamber. They were especially angry when they found out that Morgan Hill had to pay something like $250,000 to get rid of Mr. Russom Mesfun who was put in as Fillmore High School's Principal a year ago. There are four associated with Nishino and Morgan Hill and all will be leaving by next month.

This was the announcement two years ago when Nishino arrived:
The Fillmore Unified School Board is pleased to announce the selection of Dr. Alan Nishino as Interim Superintendent. Dr. Nishino will serve the district until the Board searches and selects a new superintendent spring 2012.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 05-05-2014 at 09:14 AM.