View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Rebel

Phil I believe the first time I saw you was at a rally was on Dec 10 2005 and that was Nightinhell's first time with SOS. Very shortly thereafter things changed and the infighting really took off, I tried to stop some of the petty stuff on the board when I was a moderator but all that got me was grief and labeled as a trouble maker, or "old acid tongue" to use the term of one of the less enlightened souls on this board. There was one thing I never told anyone, Chelene had been involved with a very good friend of Joe's who was real cock hound, apparently they had been intimately involved at one time and that is why she was given the reins to SOS even though I had been there since the beginning supporting SOS financially and with my time. For the life of me I cannot remember this guys screen name, but I do know his real first name was Chris and he is a writer for which publication I do not know.

It is what it is, a mess. Something good that has taken several wrong turns due to poor management on the part of the founder Joseph Turner, who is a puzzle too, I don't for once second think he is a nut job like Nightinhell but I think he bores easily and wants to move on the next thing, that is how SOS ended up under the direction of a sociopath.

Sad but ya gotta move on. At least now SOS is in good hands but even so the damage has been done and the organization has been branded as an ineffective, infighting group full of nutjobs. It isn't anymore but it is difficult to overcome the past.

Thanks
Sandy
circa 1974

Last edited by The Waco Kid; 06-05-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo queen here