View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
On the first issue, I'm hardly an expert. However given the weak adherance to her stated faith, I'd say she's a more likely candidate for conversion. If she fights...maybe she's a jew by blood.

On the last issue....if it saves America from what are my biggest fears related to immigration; I'm willing to be deported too.
Man, you're cool. I'm probably a little more lax than many on this, having an immigrant grandmother who hates illegals ... but brown or white, as long as the only yellow you are is rattlesnake colour, and you ain't got red unless there's white next to it, you're alright by me. :P
I honestly care more about respect for this country than legal status.
Thing is, most people who respect it will at least TRY to get in legally ... it's like the Alan Jackson song, if you work hard and you're proud you do, we could use some more like me and you
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?

Last edited by Bear Flag Republican; 03-22-2011 at 12:56 AM.