View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 07:55 AM

SFC Edward Rasor, Fmr Green Beret Cochise County Militia.org

Th photo on cochisecountymilitia.org was stolen from me. I am the man in that photo. I own the copyright. I did not authorize this photo to be used. I don't live in AZ. I don't know anyone in AZ. I don't know anyone in any militia. I don't recall I have ever visited anyone in AZ. I adamantly repudiate Bill Davis, his dangerous aims, and any associate with such persons.

I DO NOT advocate current or former military, especially Special Forces, personnel having any armed involvement in domestic issues. Special Forces personnel abide and cherish the democratic process of a nation of laws and while any number of issues of the day may seem a valid place to "draw the line," Armed former Special Forces is a dangerous threat to civil stability, in all times, when aligned on what could be called "one side or another."

Bill Davis and his site have failed to respond to months of effort to cease and desist using my career and reputation for profit or hate. The FBI Phoenix has failed to act on my request to investigate this absurd identity theft. Register.com, the domain host, refuses to act.

Before you commend Bill Davis, know this, Bill Davis stolen my identity- Edward Rasor