View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:45 AM
SOS Associate

Nightingale is still a duplicitous, hypocrite. But it seems she has really slipped back into the McCarthyism mode. Having lost the election, she no longer needs the votes of those she previously tolerated.

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale
Thank you Barbara. It is people like Lawrence who claim to want liberty yet are the very ones who degrade those fighting for liberty as he proves here. And by the way Lawrence, those on this page do not want to waste time debating those who so easily will give up tyranny...we are too busy fighting for freedom so you can "abuse" free speech. I have the freedom to protect myself and to protect the Constitution. Not everyone who has "liked" this page are liberty defenders some are trolls monitoring and trying to cause divide. By the way Lawrence people do not care about your "free speech" games. We see right through it.

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale James, I really am wondering about you these days. The OATH KEEPERS organized a march on Memorial Day. I will be sharing your comments with both Stewart Rhodes and Sheriff Mack to show just how much more work they need to do in order to stop tyranny amongst their own ranks. By the way Richard Mack is against the banning of any gun even if pink.
7 hours ago