View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:10 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
OK, I guess that all makes sense, but it still pi$$es me off. They may not be encouraging illegals, but they are encouraging people to speak Spanish rather than English. Are you sure they're not in California? The article says there are over 100 locations nationwide.
I'll tell you what Phil,

Here is what we'll do. I've initiated contact with the company asking them which outlets are participating in this. (there's a disclaimer at the bottom saying only at participating locations, and "while supplies last"). In any case, once we have the locations, SOS will reach out to homeless shelters, churches, and other groups who feed hungry Americans, and advise them where to go, and what to say to get free food.
By the way, this offer is one day only, and for three hours only. This company is trying to get more mileage out of a very weak offering by playing into our alleged fears. Let's advise everyone we know about this, and hopefully the company loses more than they gain.
A line of homeless people out front waiting for free food should be good for business

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 05-24-2012 at 11:13 AM.