View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:04 PM

Default Problem I had when I cast my vote.

When I went to the polling place to vote on November 6th. I wasn't allowed to vote, I had to vote on a provisional ballot.

I moved to a new home last spring and I made a change of address with my voters registration. I had my new voters registration card and voters guide which I took to the polls. When I went to my polling place the poll worker found my name and I signed the book. Another person then said I had to surrender my mail in ballot. I told the poll workers that "I never requested a mail in ballot and I never received a mail in ballot". I was then only allowed to vote on a provisional ballot.

I also noticed that a lot of other voters were having the same problem. I should also mention that I am a registered Republican and I live in an area that is probably more heavily Republican.

Do you think this is suspicious?

Now that California is totally one party rule I am wondering if this is an example of a rigged election, or I was targeted because I am a registered Republican.

I am told I can check up on my ballot in 30 days, which I will do. I also called the Secretary of State to report my problem. I'm not sure what good that will do.

Please let me know what you think, I'm worried about corruption in the polls.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 11-10-2012 at 05:09 PM.