View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
This is another good reason for our admin here to restore the database from the old SOS site.

But, remember or not, I think we can reliably guess that the discussion was around the upcoming presidential elections.

Since you presume to have had advance knowledge of these events, what do you think should be done instead to ward off the next attack? What do you think McCain would be doing instead? What is he doing now?
This is a really big deal and I think that you know that. McCain probably would not have ignored all of the warnings, from the CIA back in August, from the terrorists own father for crying out loud. If you remember, what I said was that the next terrorist attack would come in the first year of the new presidency no matter WHO was elected. That's what they do. There was an attack during Clinton's first year and during Bush's first year. No political party provides immunity.

I think you know the answer to your question. You just want to see if I know it.

The answer is: We can't stop terrorist attacks no matter where they occur, especially on planes. We can't because we look for bombs not bombers. We are so whipped into the ground by accusations of racisim that we are UNABLE to stop attacks. The Ft. Hood killer was well known. Despite that, everyone was terrified that THEY would be the ones getting in trouble for making the complaint. We knew all about Umar the Nigerian, his father told us for one thing. Yet, his muslim religion and black face was enough to intimidate the airport authorities into letting him on the plane without a passport.

Now airports are going to use full body scanners - on EVERYONE. Can't single out muslim men between 18 to 34 can we? No. One democratic congresswoman suggested that we look for behavioral differences. Oh YEAH. That's nothing more that profiling using different words. We all know that the behavioral differences are going to belong to muslim men between 18 and 34 yelling Allah Akbar.

The full body scanners are for domestic consumption to assure the American people that something is going to be done. It's not, terrorists have already been made aware of that. It would not have stopped the Flt. 253 attack. The scanners see under clothing. They are not x-ray machines that see within bodies. Umar had the major portion of explosives in his rectum. The detonator was concealed between his penis and scrotum. A pat down wouldn't have found the bomb. A full body scan wouldn't have found it.

Al Quaeda is always one step ahead of us and we are always looking for the last bomb. Reid had a shoe bomb, everyone takes off their shoes, the 911 terrorists had box cutters, we start confiscating nail clippers. Now we're going to start looking in clothing.

Now terrorists know EXACTLY how to avoid detection. We told them. We told them that under no circumstances would we actually start looking for bombers.

We had the young soldier killed. We had Hasan at Ft. Hood, and Flt. 253. Four police officers in Seattle were executed by the black muslim Seattle Black Footsoldiers. Let me spell it out. The attacks are becoming more frequent and closer together. Each one is treated as an isolated law enforcement incident. This gives Al Quaeda more information. They are organized. We refuse to recognize that organization. Therefore our response is not organized. Disorganization and chaos will never win against an organized and determined force.

Did you hear that idiot in the white house? This is a lone extremist! The "lone" extremist said there are 25 british muslims that trained with him. The Yemeni prime minister estimates 300 suicide bombers in training right now. Yet, the idiot says we should ignore all that and believe him when he says this is a lone extremist.

If we cannot change. If we cannot mount a credible defense, throw off political correctness and organize complete with profiling suspicious persons we have lost. Soon, probably sooner than later, our cities will become like Haifa. Only WORSE, because we will prosecute anyone who reports someone acting or appearing as if they are ready to light off. Americans will be prosecuted for various hate crimes and terrorists allowed to walk free.

McCain is not the leader of the republican party any more than Al Gore is leader of the democrats. John McCain is not immune from the slings and arrows of political correctness. He throws a few himself now and then. I do think that if John McCain were president instead of Cocaine Barry, we would be experiencing the kind of financial catastrophe we now have. No cap and tax, no universal health care, no reducing our arms and letting the Russians in to count and make sure our arsenals really are being depleted.

John McCain could not stop what's coming. No republican can, no democrat can. Not unless we put the brakes on and turn around the entire national philosophy.

Last edited by Kathy63; 12-30-2009 at 07:47 AM.