View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Towler, these are the questions I ask and ask others to address. It is easy to blame someone for a problem, however what is a solution? I don't have an answer to that because we are into this 9 years now. None of us have political or military advisors so I just sit here in the middle while everyone thinks I and a leftie. I am a middle of the road Legal Anerican.
Perhaps you misunderstand my query to Kathy63. I think Obama is a rat. I don't think he is fit to defend the country from terrorism. I don't think he even cares. He hardly troubles himself to furrow his brow when confronted in public on the issue.

But I feel the same way about McCain. But McCain has better reflexes when coming to make a display about these kind of things when they happen. But McCain is no longer much of a public figure. It remains, you would think he might have something to say since he is supposed to represent the political opposition to the current adminstration.

Compare Al Gore, who is more famous for losing to Bush than he is for being Vice President.