View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Rebel

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
I do not know you Rim but apparently you've got your knickers in twist over something. I don't know why you are so upset but I suggest you call in to SOS radio this week and you can actually talk to me in person and perhaps become more enlightened. I have nothing against you and I like I said I don't even know who you are so lighten up, life is to short to sweat the petty stuff.
I missed being able to talk to you in person on the SOS online radio broadcast last night. Why didn't you call? If you take advantage of this board shouldn't you contribute in other ways. Call next time, I know everyone would like to hear from you in person plus would appreciate your support in a proactive manner.

So many times people behind the keyboard are not willing to do anything else. Are you that way? If not call in next time, you will have a great time and maybe realize that some of the things you heard through the grapevine are not true. It all comes down to being a keyboard critic or an active supporter. Which are you? I know the answer, do you?

Take care.
circa 1974