View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:22 PM

Sam has some good points here. I can pinpoint the exact time I became a threat to her. It was when MikeinLA and I organized the first American Apperal protest in Hollywood. We had a decent turnout without her as she has on a sabbatical to deal with family issues.
The second protest was also well attended, and Chelene was there. What she saw in me was that I was moving out of her sphere of influence and creating my own. Not that I had any intention of subverting SOS. To the contrary, my desire was to help grow the org and broaden our appeal. Sadly, she viewed me as a threat and I believe that she manipulated members and leaders in SOS to view me as such.
It all came to a head when she went whole hog in supporting Ron Paul. While I thought many of his ideas where important and worthy of discussion, I did not believe that he was the best candidate for the job. I was told on numerous occasions, publicly and privately to cease voicing my concerns. Eventually I was banned. Chelene even claimed she had evidence of a plot between myself and Sam to cause her harm. Needless to say that was not even remotely true. However Chelene is the paranoid type. So I simply ignored this baseless accusation and left the border security movement. My life has been a lot more peaceful since then.

Last edited by PochoPatriot; 06-06-2011 at 12:29 PM.