View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:28 AM

Default Jim Campbell

Hi Jim:

For the benefit of my fellow patriots and posters I just want to say that you are the "Good Guy" here.

Speaking only for myself - I am interested in hearing the details of your past and present experience. I followed that episode, as you well know, and we exchanged communications. In addition we basically agreed on virtually every aspect.

I'll say also that prudence can prevail and I think you should avoid any slanderous, libelous input which I am confident you will. Observe board rules and appropriate decorum. Take the high road. To do otherwise will cost you the good will of readers.

I think you deserve restitution and I hope that you will realize some justice eventually. However, as I said in other posts - lesson learned. Once a person donates it is essentially a gift and the giver has little "practical" recourse.

Now on the matter of Patriot groups and Minuteman movements, I have seen time after time, in scores of cases, where the groups eventually come to logger heads, begin to wrangle, argue and disagree and eventually split. It's a foregone conclusion. Just too many Prima Donnas and cantankerous divergent opinions. American Border Patrol is about the only one who is whole, wholesome and intact. He just doesn't partner so there is no-one to argue with. I give Glenn very high marks. Definitely the MVP.

Good Luck:

Bill Tibbe

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-04-2009 at 10:30 AM.