View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 07:03 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
I actually do know a lot about this issue

But I agree that the ongoing battle is illegal immigration

My take on the whole mess is that until all our factions can get along
and get together , we are fighting a losing battle and the only one that gains is la raza and their goons.

For years I've advocated for a grand counsel made up of all our orgs and
groups, but sadly , I don't see it happening yet.
The problem with all of this, and what others have said is that not everyone within actually has the movements interests at heart. We've seen people get in here and say or even act as though they were our messiahs, only to have it proven otherwise, all because someone said "I know otherwise".
Bringout out facts is not always pleasurable work, and I'd encourage everyone to at least listen once and then research for the truth. Just dismissing a persons claims as divisive may just empower another false leader who sells us out after we place our trust. I'm not saying this guys claims are gospel. I'm saying there might be a reason why we are not all united. It may be because several people know something more about some of the people within our ranks than the majority of us would like to believe. It's when we start fearing the facts that we become the problem Simcox is free to dispute what is relayed here, and it should be rather simple. Then the original poster goes down in his own flames.