View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I'm not sure how to say this...

Speaking for myself only...

I don't personally know any of these people, never met any of them, have heard some stories...

Discussion and presentation of information is a good thing...

On the other hand, I do not believe it would be good for the organization if the board were to become a battleground for outside factions or perceived to be taking sides in outside quarrels.

I'm not making a validity judgment concerning merit of grievance, but there has been a lot of merriment on the pro illegal side concerning the warfare going on between various factions and personalities - they are capitalizing on resulting paralysis and distraction, and the forgetting of who the enemy is.

I believe it should be clear that SOS is not a party to outside strife, nor will SOS become involved in outside battles.

Our concern is illegal immigration.

Just my thoughts.
I agree with your thoughts exactly. This is between those involved and let the court be the deciding factor. I would just consider it an FYI and let's not get into who did what and who's to blame. I never donated anything toward the fence, so I have not any say in the matter. Who did what or didn't do anything will come out in court. Anyone taking sides in this is doing it as their own opinion and not that of SOS.