View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I say that alot about nightingale. she was very cannibalistic within the movement
I left about the time nightingale came onto the seen. What was her handle patriotic dream or something like that. I have since started to look into a few names that I have found mentioned on this site. Honestly, who in there right mind ever thought she could run this state? She received 1.6% of the vote which was about 1.6K so obviously, the voters realized she was not a decent candidate. I am surprised that Tancredo endorsed her. He must of lost some grey matter after he left Congress.

Look, all politics is local...This is what this movement fails to understand. You don't go after a state wide election unless you have some experience and a known name. Grass roots need to look for weak incumbents, and capitalize on them. You take one district at a time. Governors do not write laws, legislatures do. Other than veto any new legislation, Nightingale would have been ineffective promoting any agenda. It is what it is.