View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
SFC Edward Rasor, Fmr Green Beret Cochise County Militia.org

Th photo on cochisecountymilitia.org was stolen from me. I am the man in that photo. I own the copyright. I did not authorize this photo to be used. I don't live in AZ. I don't know anyone in AZ. I don't know anyone in any militia. I don't recall I have ever visited anyone in AZ. I adamantly repudiate Bill Davis, his dangerous aims, and any associate with such persons.

I DO NOT advocate current or former military, especially Special Forces, personnel having any armed involvement in domestic issues. Special Forces personnel abide and cherish the democratic process of a nation of laws and while any number of issues of the day may seem a valid place to "draw the line," Armed former Special Forces is a dangerous threat to civil stability, in all times, when aligned on what could be called "one side or another."

Bill Davis and his site have failed to respond to months of effort to cease and desist using my career and reputation for profit or hate. The FBI Phoenix has failed to act on my request to investigate this absurd identity theft. Register.com, the domain host, refuses to act.

Before you commend Bill Davis, know this, Bill Davis stolen my identity- Edward Rasor
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >

The Cochise County Militia website no longer opens. However, there is a notice that it is coming soon to host Register.Com >

There seems to be a reorganization and shift in direction. See video.

http://current.com/news/92405323_bor...ry-company.htm

Also:

Armed militia organizing in Cochise County
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 11:40 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 30, 2010 12:44 PM EDT
Video Gallery
2:23
Featured Videos
Bill Davis wants to stop the influx of trafficking across the border with an organized militia.
The militia would operate in vast desert expanses like this in Cochise County.By Jim Becker bio | email

Bill Davis is calm and methodical as he describes his group's goals.

You could say he has a deadly earnestness.

"If we think they're carrying drugs, weapons, contraband, we'll get out in front of 'em and stop 'em," says Davis. "They won't get past us. You can write into that what you want, short of shooting them."

Davis is recruiting combat veterans, with kill records, to camp out and patrol along the border, and he isn't afraid to let the world know.

"I want the word to get out, and I'm sure it is, that the routine isn't going to be tolerated anymore," he adds.

Why kill records? Davis says he wants professionals-- "no wannabes, no Rambos."

"If it comes to when shots are fired in the general direction of these guys, they have my authorization to return fire, if they're in defense of their life or their buddy next to them, return fire, stop it as fast as it starts, and they're capable of it.

And as fast as it starts, believe me, they'll stop it," promises Davis.

"It's very dangerous, and it's very risky," says Tony Estrada, Sheriff of neighboring Santa Cruz County. "They don't know exactly what these cartels reaction is going to be if they get in the way."

Estrada worries members of the militia could get caught in a crossfire between law enforcement and traffickers. He also says smugglers could view militia as 'rip-off artists'.

"These individuals that are moving people or drugs through these remote areas of the border will stop at nothing," adds Estrada.

In any event, Davis says he has received 8,000 applications for the armed patrols from all over the US and Canada and could have several dozen militia members ready to act within a few hours notice.

"What we do is we act as a glorified neighborhood watch, and we're a deterrent," he says.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=12353515

Last edited by wetibbe; 05-01-2010 at 05:27 AM.