View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
When I was on the street (every week), it was against illegal immigration, which is what the original SOS was all about. Those I stood with were of the same mind. I am surprised that you do not know what WE were doing.
I am on this forum because I am the same person I was in 2005 and I am here because I CHOOSE to be here.

Joe Turner started the old SOS to fight Illegal Immigration. Everyone here today seems to be about politics and race or color.
I hope some one will start a Political forum if that is what some seem to want because it is firmly in my mind that this is a forum against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
Rimo, we know who you are and all the work and effort you've put forward toward stopping this invasion. Also, we are still an organization whose main effort is to have an impact on stopping this invasion.

What has become clear is that it is our politicians have turned a blind eye to our message, along with the media and our education system. It seems we may need to address all three, and to do that one must understand and know what all three are doing.

As far as the race situation, we can not pretend that the opposition is not using it, in a very twisted way, to their advantage. It becomes a "hands off" topic, because no matter what or how it is approached, someone will be offended. Everyone is looking for someone to point a finger at, and not take responsibility. That goes for just about everyone.

We try to keep it to a civil discourse without stepping on toes, but as often happens, someone gets offended.

Just remember, we remember our history of our members and all the volunteer equity each has given.