View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:36 PM
SOS Associate

I should point out that I posted the last bit using my own FB page and not SOS, since he had restricted my ability to post, so that's why the change. Here is the current version of the page to show what he deleted out

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...2&id=520838437

The deletion included any reference the work we've done on day laborers here, which tells me he doesn't want anyone he knows, or that reads his page, to know there is and has been resistance to the amnesty and illegals push up here in Sac. Who among the self-professed conservative crowd silences illegal immigration protesters? By the way; He also deleted out my response that offered to take him up on his offer to join me in a protest of the HD or the day labor area. I just didn't get that copied before his censoring began

I've lost any respect for the guy I had. I have very little tolerance for people claiming to be conservative, but use leftist tactics. The race card is so very pedestrian and quite frankly, not applicable in this debate at all, but it's very common tactic for amnesty supporters or their henchmen. This guy has little credibility with me now.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 08-21-2011 at 04:49 PM.