View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post

Why do Catholic officials want to encourage illegal immigration? The answer is quite simple. Most of the illegal aliens are Catholics. Plus, the church makes lots of government money by hosting and serving the immigrants.

These facts are considered by some to be anti-Catholic, which is why you seldom read or hear about them in the major media. ...

In going into detail about Catholic Church corruption on the immigration issue, Russell notes that the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) promotes amnesty for illegal aliens through its funding of such groups as ACORN and the Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLINIC). The CCHD is funded by ordinary parishioners asked to provide money to assist the poor.
He says one of many American Catholic Bishops who have "achieved notoriety" for pro-immigration activism is Gerald F. Kicanas of Tucson, Arizona, who solicits donations of cash and first-aid items for illegal aliens making their way into Arizona.

I never thought I'd see in print that the Catholic Church funds ACORN.

I think it is pretty obscene to say that the Catholic Church is acting as an agent of the US government. More like the other way around.