View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 05:56 AM

Question Read my E-mail

As a prelude I am NOT a Tea Party member. I am not a joiner at all:"

__________________________________________________ _____

Incoming E-mail:

There are few times in my life I've been so profoundly shaken to the core. This is one of them. It's tearing me up inside but I know I have to share this with you. It would be wrong not to.

When I look at the future what I see is chilling. Obama's warped ideology has come into focus. He's no longer trying to be covert. Instead, he's brazenly doing everything he can to destroy America.

You can't sit there and take a wait and see approach. Donate today so we can strengthen our fight to get him out! If you don't we will fail and you won't want that when you realize what's happening. Even our top military officials are watching Obama's every move, gravely concerned.

Obama is actively PURGING the military in unprecedented numbers—nearly 200 military officers have been relieved of duty since Obama took office—generals and flag officers included.

He's getting rid of those loyal to America and her Constitution, replacing them with those loyal only unto him, the king.

Military personnel who speak out are being silenced, their promotions denied.

He cut a stunning $1.3 trillion from the Pentagon budget—money that helps protect our soldiers—gives them firearms and weapons, the ability to carry out their missions safely.

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely and other senior ranking military officials report that Obama is continuing on a path to degrade and demoralize the military.

It's all part of his radical second term plan to weaken us, make us vulnerable to attack.

Please, I beg you to donate today before it's too late for us. How do you think we are able to organize rallies, demonstrations and protests? It's because of you, our loyal Patriots. But those plans are on hold until we hear from you.

Please...don't wait. Martial Law is coming—he's setting us up for it right now. Not only is our military under attack but gun confiscation is also underway.

Obama loyalist Lt. Col. Robert has proudly declared: Americans can kiss their guns goodbye because they're going to pry those guns from our cold, dead hands.

In fact, there's a movement afoot to waive our election laws, putting Obama in for a third term. We have to stop him no matter what it takes...but there's no way we can do it without your support.

We have letters, emails and faxes to get out. Phone calls to make across America, alerting innocent, unsuspecting citizens of Obama's radical second term plans.

I know it's the holidays but when our citizens are distracted is when Obama skirts our laws, bypasses Congress and makes dangerous stealth moves without anyone knowing until it's too late. We can't let our guard down.

We're up against big deadlines. Thousands of letters, emails, faxes, memos are ready to go as soon as we hear from you. We have leaders in DC secretly meeting with top-ranking officials to dismantle Obama's plans. If you don't step up, we have to ask them to step down.

Will you help?

Steve Eichler
CEO
Tea Party

P.S. - Wait! Did you sign the petition to IMPEACH OBAMA yet? Please sign it and get your family and friends to sign it, too.

FORWARD This Email TO A FRIEND

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-26-2013 at 05:59 AM.