View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Illegal aliens from Ontario, Quebec or Russia? Are you nuts? Have you ever even seen any illegal aliens from those places? I haven't. We're being invaded by Mexicans, not by Russians or Canadians.

I am so sick of infiltrators who undermine resistance with these kinds of comments. You will never defeat an enemy if you don't identify them.We're being invaded and overrun by Mexican hordes, not Canadian or Russians.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
We've identified all illegals as our enemy. There may be prime offenders, but that's not going to negate the offenses of the others. Yes, there are illegals from Canada. Illegal chinese, indian, and other nationals immigrate to Canada, and then legally enter the US with Canadian credentials. Then they stay illegally
Not just Chinese and Indians are the illegal immigrants from Canada. Canadians themselves immigrate illegally into the US too. I have seen it.

Yes, illegal immigrants are the enemy and anyone who tolerates illegal immigrants just because they are of European descent is an infiltrator and a subversive against the global struggle against that enemy.

The US is not the only country who is struggling against illegal immigrants. Every country has a right to protect itself against people coming into the country who are not citizens of that country. China, India, Russia and even Mexico have the right and should be encouraged to enforce that right and be able to beat back and beat down tides of people swarming into their country.