View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:22 AM

Default No shows in house lost no votes for dream act

SEVEN MORE TRAITORS -WE NEED TO KNOW WHO TO CALL ~ AND WHO TO VOTE OUT ~ ALL RE-ELECTED ~ ALL NO SHOWS = AMNESTY VOTEPosted by BluEyes on December 9, 2010 at 7:10am in Immigration, Illegal Aliens, Amnesty, Border Issues
Send Message View Discussions
They appear to all disagree with Amnesty but.....

1. KUSI: Bilbray on the Border #1: No Amnesty Vote in Lame Duck Session
Jul 28, 2010 ...

Brian Bilbray was elected to the House in a special election held ... On June 6, 2006, Bilbray won a special election as representative for California. One of 4 Republicans that secured $293 million in federal money for local projects known as earmarks.
NO SHOW = VOTE FOR AMNESTY

2. Roy Blunt Senator -elect
Was U.S. House Representative since 1997

3. Steve Buyer
First elected 1992
Retiring end of 111h Congress

4. Dr. Gingrey
Reid DREAM-ing over immigration?
(Interview with POLITICO's Seung Min Kim)

I think it’s despicable, quite honestly. Sen. Reid – who we all know is in a very tough reelection battle – that he would use this and use the men and women in the military, who are at the tip of the spear, who have given their lives in the defense of our country, to really use them to try to force this passage of the DREAM Act so he can pander to a large Hispanic voting bloc in his state of Nevada is just deplorable, quite honestly.

Why should we take over a million of these youngsters, who came in illegally with their parents, and who are going to crowd out others who came in legally or other citizens? Your children, or grandchildren, or my children … this is grossly unfair.

5. Kay Granger
Overall, Representative Kay Granger has a fairly good record when it comes to immigration reform.
Representative Kay Granger shows overall promise as an immigration reformer though we'd like to see more action. We give Kay Granger our seal of approval.

6. Parker Griffith AL
“In the State Senate I co-sponsored SB 426 as introduced by Senator Beason to address illegal immigration in Alabama. The goal of this legislation is to make Alabama a less attractive place for illegal immigrants to live, protect taxpayers who should not foot the bill for services for those here illegally, and preserve Alabama jobs for our citizens. It is my hope that this legislation can be used as a starting point to address this growing problem.”
Re-elected 2010

7. Kenny Marchant TX
“I think that Texas should absolutely adopt new Immigration Laws. I think the first step would be to make it easier and cheaper to be documented.”
“If we encourage law enforcement to enforce the laws already on the books, we probably don't need to go as far as AZ.”
“Immigration reform should be done on the national level, not the state level.”
“Yes we need to enforce the border, but just throwing more money at the problem won't solve it. Balance the budget.”
NO SHOW = VOTE FOR AMNESY

There are sill two NO SHOWS not identified.

WE Would Have Easily Have Won The Vote if not for the 19 Republicans
THAT TOOK A DIVE. WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL.