View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:54 AM

Councilman, Bob Kellar, is an American Hero. His fellow councilman members are traitors and cowards.

I attended the Santa Clarita City Council Meeting last night. Not one council member spoke out or in the defense of Bob Kellar until after the public comments. The Council Members were taking consensus on public opinion. At least 85% of the public stood up for Bob Kellar, and stated how proud they were of him and how for the last 50 years he has been a public servant, and served this country unselfishly. Sitting there listening to the public comments on what a great man Bob Kellar is just brought tears to my eyes. Another 10% filled out and handed in comment cards in support of Bob Keller.

Bob Kellar is a great man and has done many great things for this country, however, until Saturday, January 16, 2010, I had never heard of him, until his words were taken out of context. All the good that he has done his career, his life, could have been destroyed, by groups that are out to destroy America. These hate groups are nothing new to me, however, when your own council members, stab you in the back, do not stick up for you, or come to your defense, until after the smoke has cleared, they show their true colors, they are just like the hate mongers. These council members are not for the people they are politicians only in it from themselves. Having council members like them are truly pitiful and disgusting.

Mayor Laurene Weste, Mayor Pro-Tem Marsha Mclean, Council members Laurie Ender and Frank Ferry, I am a shamed of you.

“To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men” Abraham Lincoln.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
Edmund Burke.