View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Archer

He was going home from a Miami Dolphins game when he hit the young man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
He should have quit while he was a head.

vaguely remembered something about CNN’s Sanchez having a DUI and when reading about it on Larry Sinclair’s blog decided to look it up.

Jeffrey Smuzinick supposedly ran out into traffic when Rick Sanchez, drunk, behind the wheel, struck and injured 32 yr old Jeffrey. A carpenter by trade. Jeffrey had severe head injuries and was paralyzed. He was in a coma for months. He underwent rehabilitation but ended up dying in a nursing home at the age of 36.

After hitting the man, Sanchez LEAVES the scene and runs home. He then returns later. Larry says he went home to get his drivers license and down a quick beer so he could tell the cops he needed to calm his nerves. (which makes it a hit and run)

When the New York Observer interviewed Rick, the subject of the killing came up. Rick, who has no problem attacking others on air, becomes defensive when the shoe is on the other foot. His excuse for driving drunk , injuring, paralyzing a man who ends up in a nursing home then dies?

“I was wrong, because I had a couple of cocktails, because I was over the legal limit,” he went on. “It could have happened to anybody. … There were probably a lot of other people leaving the stadium that had had a couple of beers as well.” The police tested him over one hour after the hit and run and he was still above the legal limit. I think he had more then just a couple.

Strange how a liberal never takes full blame for anything. Its all about them. Witnesses at the scene say Rick ignored the victim and it all became about Sanchez. as he loudly told police and bystanders that blood tests were pointless, and would hurt his public image.

Rick the ever compassionate person he pretends to be never visited his victim. Never called him to say he was sorry because well, its all about him.

No jail time. No charges.