View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:27 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Gheen is indeed a phoney and no friend of free speech.

Several years ago he was involved in some local political dispute and people were writing letters to the mayor, city council, etc. I dont' remember where it was, but I think it was in the East somewhere. Gheen comes out with a "Decree" that "white" racists are not to get involved in this campaign. (He's OK with black and brown racists, but not "white" ones.)

Who the hell is this guy to issue a "decree" to tell American citizens of whatever color whether or not they can write letters to government officials? He's very arrogant and thinks he's Napoleon or something. The upshot it that he's another coward and double talker who wants to relegate whites to a level of second class citizenship so that he can brag that he's not a "racist.".
I can't speak for his organization at all, and I don't know anything about the incidents you mentioned there, but we don't generally take sides in racial issues at all. Packing up by race is not something we support. We may point out racially discriminatory policies that affect our citizens, but trend away from supporting any specific race. There's quite a few different races amongst the body that makes our community