View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Gheen is indeed a phoney and no friend of free speech.

Several years ago he was involved in some local political dispute and people were writing letters to the mayor, city council, etc. I dont' remember where it was, but I think it was in the East somewhere. Gheen comes out with a "Decree" that "white" racists are not to get involved in this campaign. (He's OK with black and brown racists, but not "white" ones.)

Who the hell is this guy to issue a "decree" to tell American citizens of whatever color whether or not they can write letters to government officials? He's very arrogant and thinks he's Napoleon or something. The upshot it that he's another coward and double talker who wants to relegate whites to a level of second class citizenship so that he can brag that he's not a "racist."

Look at the name of his group: Americans for Legal Immigration.

If he favors "legal" immigration, then why is he against amnesty. Anybody who supports "legal" immigration should also support amnesty because that way all immigration will be "legal."

How weirdly Orwellian that he takes positions completely incosistent with his group's stated purpose (i.e. promoting "legal" immigration." ) I asked this question on his web site and was promptly banned. Send in money contributions, just don't ask questions this phony can't answer.