View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:32 AM

Yes, you can't fully trust any of them.
I've been getting information from my contact at FAIR. She says the Senate bill is dead in the House. If the House does a bill, it will have to be voted on in the Senate, and a House bill wouldn't pass the Senate.

She says the House members have warned Boehner, that if he tries to pass a bill with the Democrats and a few Republican votes, Boehner will lose his speaker ship. You can't be 100% sure of a betrayal, but she believes the bill died in the House.

She also told me that the Republican Senators who voted for the bill did so for the business and Agra-business interests, as we all know they are representing the endless flow of cheap labor. The Congressmen still need to represent you and I and as of yet not the illegal aliens. Divided government is very sweet.

If you want to, do as I did and call your Congressman and request a meeting. Let them know in your own special way amnesty and a betrayal won't be tolerated. whether your congressman is a Democrat or a cheap labor Republican they will still have to be cautious with you. Just to be sure I wrote and called to schedule an appointment and they know I'm very against the Senate bill.

Illbegone, I think the Congressmen are aware of the battle that just went on in the Senate. My Fair contact said the calls to the Senate were 15-1 against the bill. Sessions said in his office they were 20-1 against the bill. I believe the House members are aware of the clamor that we made, and I can't believe they are that corrupt to bring the same reaction upon themselves. Self preservation is a driving factor for most politicians, and I'm optimistic that elections are too soon for Congressmen to try and slip one past the unwary public.

There is one example I would like to mention. About three weeks ago a certain California Republican Congressman tried to slip an amnesty for illegal aliens who entered the military. It was entered into a bill and Numbers USA sent out an alert and because of the high call volume, Boehner or whoever quickly pulled the amendment. It is my opinion that this particular amendment was a test to gauge public awareness, to help decide if it was safe enough to slip one past us. The fact that they quickly pulled the amendment shows me that I don't think they want to test us.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 06-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.