View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:39 AM

Default Glenn Spencers opinion.

Amplifying Idiocy -- Gheen goes after Dobbs on slim evidence

American Patrol Report – December 6, 2009

by Glenn Spencer

William Gheen, head of the silly ALIPAC, has condemned Lou Dobbs because of an interview on Telemundo. "His recent comments on Telemundo and his national radio show supporting some kind of path to citizenship for illegal immigrants is inconsistent with positions of ALIPAC and the views of most American citizens" Gheen told CNN.

Joe Guzzardi said it best in Don't let Dobbs' departure spoil your Thanksgiving weekend, "As for the interpretation widely circulating throughout the internet that Dobbs now favors amnesty, that would be the most extreme conclusion any viewer could come to.

"Dobbs said, without elaborating on his remark, that under certain circumstances he would favor amnesty. My interpretation: Dobbs means that if the border were successfully secured, he might support amnesty, depending on how the legislation were written."

When I was sucked into the Shawna Forde controversy, Gheen quickly implied that I looked the other way when he was urging that I separate myself from her. He did it to make himself look good. Nothing has changed

He IS an idiot.