View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead View Post
Like old Georgie used to say...."They're just hardworking folks coming here fer a better life and bringing their family values with them...."

From my personal observations and experience living in the trenches with them, the majority of them are brain dead ignoramuses coming here for as many freebies and subsidies they can get and will use any criminals means they can to get what they want. They're violent, arrogant, dishonest and anti-American. There's my take...Georgie and Barry.
As someone else who lives in the trenches with them I also see the same exact things you do. And that's exactly how my roommate Rose describes them also, and she's Hispanic. She said she couldn't stand living around them after they moved in the neighborhood were she grow up. She said is was mostly Whites (poor Whites) while she was a kid, then the Mexicans/illegals moved in and the neighborhood became a barrio. She knows the difference saw what a hell hole it became. Being poor doesn't make you trash, it's what you do that makes you trash and that's what we have in the barrios, trash.